woensdag 12 januari 2011

Winner of the essence magnet!

Hello everybody!

Here I am today to announce the winner of the essence magnet! I only had three entries (new followers count too! ;)) so everybody had a 33,33% chance of winning!

I used random.org to generate a random number, so first I had to give everybody a number! First comment was number one, second number two, and third number three. So:

Math: 1
Linda: 2
Anne: 3

And random.org decided the winner is....:

Number 3, Anne! Congratiolations!
Dus Anne, laat een comment achter met jouw e-mailadres zodat ik zeker weet dat jij het bent ;) Dan stuur ik jou een e-mail om te vragen naar je adresgegevens :) Natuurlijk haal ik je e-mailadres daarna uit de comments! :)

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin