woensdag 12 januari 2011

China Glaze Haul!

Hello everybody!

Yes, I'm a bit early today... ;)
I have sinned again... :P From now on I'm going to plan my expenses for every month so I don't go over my budget. For this month, I planned a China Glaze haul! I wanted 4 colours from the Anchors Away collection, and 5 colours from the Vintage Vixen collection! (Yes, I'm a bit behind ;))

Let's see what I've bought! And sorry for the small pictures!

Vintage Vixen:
Bogie, First Class Ticket, Midnight Mission

Emerald Fitzgerald, Jitterbug



Anchors Away

Ahoy!, First Mate

Pelican Gray, Sea Spray


I ordered from transdesign.com. When they have arrived, I will write a full review on Transdesign, and of course post bottle pictures :)
Later today I will announce the winner of the essence magnet!

Thanks for stopping by today :)

Pictures ©Transdesign

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin