maandag 10 januari 2011

Forgive me, for I have sinned.. :P

Hello everybody!

I couldn't resist anymore. I read so many good things about the Nfu.Oh cuticle remover, that I just have to try it! So I went ahead... And ordered me some Nfu.Oh polishes... Because, who's going to order only one bottle when it's international shipping etc? Exactly! So, it's a good excuse right? ;)

And of course, with already passing one of the three very important exams (still have to do the other two), I'm allowed to buy a present for myself ^^
So, now I don't feel as bad anymore so let's see what I ordered! :)



Pretty :D

Very pretty! :D

Red flakies! :D

Green flakies! :D

Pretty! :D

I ordered from viis.ee. This is my second time ordering there! It's shipped from Estonia, which is part of the EU, so I don't have to worry about any import duties ^^
Of course I'll let you know when it's arrived!

What do you think of Nfu.Oh?
And of course, thanks for stopping by today! :)

Pictures ©viis.ee

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin