dinsdag 4 januari 2011

Free essence metallics magnet?

Hello everybody!

Remember when I already bought the Essence Metallics Magnet and I would buy the nailpolish later? Well, still no nailpolish here. I went to different stores in different places, but they were sold out all the time. And still I have that magnet laying around here, so I thought: "What can I do with it?"



I decided to give it away. I know, it's not big or anything, but still... :P
Do you have the polishes and don't have the magnet? Or do you want a back-up? Or give one to your friend? Or whatever reason... Just leave me a comment and I will pick a random number. I don't have a lot of followers so the chance of winning is quite big haha!

You enter by leaving a comment, it's as simple as that :) It's open internationally!
You can enter 'till the 11th of January. I will announce the winner in a blogpost, and if it's you, please send me an email with your address info and I will send it to you :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin