vrijdag 14 januari 2011

Review: FragranceX.com

Hello everybody!

Today I'm going to do a review of an online fragrance store: Fragrance X. I've ordered four times from them now already!


The box. Normally there should be a white paper on it, stating the value and everything, but it was ripped off? The other three times when I ordered, the white paper was on there, and stated the actual value. So if you don't want to pay import duties, you should avoid buying the more expensive fragrances.


The packaging, very simple, nothing fancy here. Just the fragrance you ordered with some bubble wrap around it.


And my fragrance! It came in safe and sound ^^

I like to order some fragrances from this website because sometimes it's way cheaper than it is in the store! Shipping is basically always free, just enter the "coupon" code FREE, and there will be no shipping costs! Always a big plus (and it explains why the packaging is so minimal!)

That's it for my quick review, if you have any questions, please let me know!
Thanks for stopping by today! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin