vrijdag 7 januari 2011

NOTD: Catrice Just Married

Hello everybody!


This is Just Married by Catrice. I'm wearing four coats. I know, it's a lot. But I really don't like it when you can still see your nail through the nailpolish! Three could do too... But I just did four :P


Actually, I found this colour quite hard to photograph. A lot of pictures were too dark or too light. Just Married is a pretty light pink polish. There's also some hidden shimmer in it.
I can totally see this colour matching with some light grey polish with a nice nailart design. Crappy sentence, I know. But I'm really liking a pink/grey combination! Unfortunately I don't own a grey polish :(


Picture with flash, as you can see it's a very light colour!

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin