dinsdag 11 januari 2011

NOTD: China Glaze TMI

Hello everybody!


This is China Glaze's TMI from the OMG collection. Don't mind my middle finger, I bumped really hard into something during work, so my nail decided to break.

Indoor lighting

With flash.

As you can see, this one isn't has holographic as the other polishes from the OMG collection. I still like the colour, but I think I would've liked it more if it were more holographic, but that's just personal preference!
I'm wearing three coats btw, I had some dragging between the first and the second coat, so I added a third coat to make that less visable.

And remember, today is the last they you can enter my essence magnet giveaway! I will announce the winner tomorrow. I think I'll announce it in the early evening because of school. I could already write a blogpost now and post it tomorrow morning, but that's not fair because you can still enter today... ;)

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin