zaterdag 29 januari 2011

Comparison: Ahoy! and Strawberry Fields

Hello everybody!

En hier is dan mijn beloofde vergelijkingspost! Op mijn pink en middelvinger heb ik twee laagjes Strawberry Fields en op mijn ring en wijsvinger heb ik twee laagjes Ahoy! op.

And here it is, my comparison post! On my pinky and middlefinger I'm wearing two coats of Strawberry Fields and on my ring and index I'm wearing two coats of Ahoy!

Zoals jullie kunnen zien, is Strawberry Fields het lichtere zusje van Ahoy! Ook is de gouden shimmer beter zichtbaar in Strawberry Fields.

As you can see, Strawberry Fields is the lighter sister of Ahoy! Also the golden shimmer is more visable in Strawberry fields.

Er zat geen verschil in de applicatie. Deze lakjes zijn vergelijkbaar, maar zeker geen dupes van elkaar.

There was no difference in application. These polishes are similar, but certainly not dupes.

En er viel me iets op, wat waarschijnlijk totaal oninteressant is haha... Maar China Glaze heeft nu een ander label op hun nagellakjes zitten! :P
Dat was het weer voor vandaag, wat is jullie favoriet? Bedankt voor het kijken! :)

And I saw something that probably isn't interesting for any of you haha... But China Glaze changed their labels! :P
That's it for today, what is your favorite? Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin