donderdag 10 februari 2011

NOTD: Nubar Gem.

Helle everybody!

Dit is Gem van Nubar en ik draag 3 laagjes.
This is Gem by Nubar and I'm wearing 3 coats.

Ik weet dat ik deze al een keer eerder heb laten zien, maar ik vind deze foto's van een betere kwaliteit waardoor ik het gerechtvaardigd vind! Haha. Stiekem vind ik het gewoon een hele mooie kleur!
I know I have showed you this one before, but I think these pictures are of better quality so my re-posting is justified! Haha. No, secretly I just think this is a very pretty polish!

With flash

Ik vind holografische lakjes echt geweldig. Deze heeft meer een "grof" holo-effect, dat geeft het meteen een heel andere look dan bijvoorbeeld de OMG-lakjes van China Glaze. Hoe vinden jullie holografische lakjes?
Bedankt voor het kijken! :)

I really like holographic nailpolishes. This one has more of a shattered effect, which instantly gives you an whole other look than, for instance, the OMG collection from China Glaze. What do you think about holographic polishes?
Thanks for stopping by today! :)

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin