maandag 28 februari 2011

NOTD: Art de Lautrec 402

Hello everybody!

En het is alweer de laatste dag van februari. De tijd gaat zo snel!
Dit is Art de Lautrec 402, de derde en laatste swatch van de lakjes van mijn kleine Art de Lautrec haul. Ik draag drie laagjes. De kleur in het flesje is meer kleurecht, mijn camera wilde weer heel erg graag dat dit een oranje was...

Already the last day of February. Time goes by so fast!
This is Art de Lautrec 402, the third and last swatch of my little Art de Lautrec haul. I'm wearing three coats. The colour in the bottle is more colour accurate, again, my camera wanted this colour to be orange so bad...


En deze foto is het meest kleurecht. Het is een lichtroze kleur met kleine shimmer erin. Ik vind het best leuk! Soms vind ik schattige kleurtjes zoals dit gewoon leuk :) Hoe vinden jullie dit lakje?

Bedankt voor het kijken! :) En een klein feitje... Ik schrijf de Engelse teksten altijd eerst en daarna vertaal ik ze terug naar het Nederlands... Raar he? :P

And this is the most colour accurate. It's a light pink with small shimmers in it. I quite like it! Sometimes I just like sweet colours like this :) How do you like this polish?

Thanks for stopping by today! :) And I'm going to share a little fact... I'll write the English text first, and then I'll translate is to Dutch... Weird right? :P
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin