dinsdag 1 februari 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Midnight Mission

Hello everybody!

Dit is Midnight Mission van China Glaze. Dit lakje komt uit de Vintage Vixen herfst 2010 collectie en ik heb twee laagjes op.

This is Midnight Mission by China Glaze. This is a polish from the Vintage Vixen Fall 2010 collection and I'm wearing two coats.


Ik vind dit echt een mooi lakje. Het is een blauwe lak met zilveren shimmer, en jullie weten allemaal hoeveel ik van blauwe lakjes houd! Misschien ga ik deze wel vaker dragen... Maar dan kan ik geen nieuwe NOTD maken, hmm, beslissingen, beslissingen... Haha!

Dit is mijn eerste post van februari. Januari was mijn beste blog-maand sinds ik begonnen ben! Ik ben best trots op mezelf, ik had nooit verwacht dat het mij zou lukken om zovaak te posten in 1 maand! :D
Dat was het weer voor vandaag, bedankt voor het kijken! :)

I really like this polish. It's blue with silver shimmer, and you all know how I love my blue polishes! Maybe I'll wear it more often, but then I won't be able to make a different NOTD, hmm, decisions, decisions... Haha!

This is my first post of February, and January has been my best blog-month since the beginning! I'm kinda proud of myself, I've never thought I would succeed in posting that often in one month! :D
That's it for today, thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin