donderdag 17 februari 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald

Hello everybody!

Dit is Emerald Fitzgerald van China Glaze. Dit lakje komt uit de Vintage Fixen Fall 2010 collectie en ik draag twee laagjes.
This is China Glaze's Emerald Fitzgerald. This polish is from the Vintage Fixen Fall 2010 collection and I'm wearing two coats.


With flash

Ik draag niet zo vaak groene lakjes. Ik pak toch sneller een ander kleurtje, groen laat ik meestal maar een beetje links liggen. Toch vind ik dit een mooie kleur, mooi en donker met een tint groen die precies goed is!
Wat vinden jullie ervan?

Bedankt voor het kijken! :)

Normally, I don't wear green polishes that often. I tend to take another colour, I just skip the greens. But I do think this is a pretty colour, it's nice and dark with a colour green in it which is exactly right!
What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin