donderdag 25 november 2010

Busy and search for the perfect topcoat

Hello everybody,

I'm sorry I'm not really active anymore. I'm really busy with school, I'm trying to catch up with my homework, exams are coming up, presentations... Everything. My time management still sucks so everything piled up and now I'm in the middle of a big mess of work... I hope you all will understand! :)

I also have a question for you. I'm searching for the perfect topcoat. I like Seche Vite, but I don't have the thinner so it's a thick groopy polish in my collection at this moment. Also sometimes Seche gave me shringage, and I don't want to look like I have tipwear when I just did my mani!
I also tried the regular OPI one, I liked it, but also, it became kind off thick after a while. (I know, I am ashamed that I don't have any nailpolish thinner in my possession!)

I really liked the consistensy of the Mosaic topcoat, but it took forever to dry. Currently I'm using INM Out the Door topcoat, which is also very thin and nice to apply. But to me, it isn't really "out the door". It dries to the touch in no time, but to fully dry, it takes me about an hour. Is it just me? Do I apply too much? I usually put on 1 (fairly large...) drop.

So my question is, what is your absolute favorite topcoat and why?
Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin