zaterdag 13 november 2010

Again busy busy busy and annoyed...

Hello everybody!

I know I haven't been posting for the past couple of days... I was busy with school and I had no good lighting at all to take some pictures.
I was wearing teas-y does it by OPI, which deserves good pictures. All I could get was some blurry pictures with a boring brownish colour on my nails. I really like Teas-y Does It, so I just have to show you some good pictures! That's why I decided to order a small photobox. I'm hoping it'll arrive on wednesday, I'll keep you posted ;)

Also, I'm thinking about getting a new camera. It kinda depends on my paycheck...

I've been wanting to get the Essence Metallics polishes, I want to try them out with the magnet. But they didn't have it at my local Kruidvat :( Do they have the polishes at yours? I'm starting to get the feeling that my local Kruidvat just sucks...

Well, that's it for today, and sorry for being absent! I hope everything will be better with the photobox, so I don't have to wait for sunlight and stuff! :)

Thanks for reading :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin