maandag 22 november 2010

Essence Nail Fashion Stickers: Part 2

Hello everybody!

Here I am again with the Essence Nail Fashion Stickers. This is after work:

^ Left hand

They held up better than I expected. I expected them to fall of, but they are all still there. You can see that the colour started to wear off, this is because I have to open a lot of boxes during work, so my nails "suffer" a lot.


^ right hand

More damage than on the left hand, maybe I didn't press the stickers as hard as on the left hand, or maybe it's because my right hand is my dominant hand.

I think these would stay on fine if you don't work a lot with your hands. But I don't know if they will last 5 days as the package is advertising. It's still a piece of paper, and what if you're going to wash your hands with these on? Won't they soak off?
It was a fun experiment, but I prefer regular nailpolish. I like the idea of these stickers, but they just don't seem to work for me. I like the designs, but I don't think I will ever buy a new set. I would like these a lot more if they didn't feel so paper-like.

Maybe the Incoco ones are better? If I come across those, I will definitely give them a try!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin