maandag 1 november 2010

NOTD: Barry M Dusky Mauve

Hello everybody!


This is Dusky Mauve by Barry M, I'm wearing two coats. This polish is a dupe for Chanel Paradoxal.
There hasn't been very much sunshine lately, so I couldn't take a picture of this NOTD in full sunlight, so the purple shimmer doesn't really show up.


Without the sun, or any other bright lightning, it looks like a purple toned taupe. I think it's pretty without the shimmer too!


Here's a picture with flash, so you could see the shimmer a little bit better:

And the bottle pic:


What do you think about this colour? I think it's pretty, but I wouldn't pay €20+ for it (Chanel's pricing), so I'm very happy that Barry M has a dupe for it now.
And how do you like my shorter nails? ;)

Thanks for reading! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin