zondag 21 november 2010

Essence Nail Fashion Stickers

Hello everybody!

Today I tried the Essence Studio Nails; nail fashion stickers. Here's the result:


Yup, not that pretty... The stickers couldn't quite handle the curve of my nails, that's why they are wrinkly at the sides.

I had some problems with filing the excess of. You can't really tell from the pictures, but it looks like I have some tipwear, my file removed some of the colour from the stickers...



I don't like these stickers. They annoy me, it really feels like you're taping a piece of paper onto your nails. Maybe it would work for people with "flatter" nails, I don't know.
Also, the sizes weren't really perfect for my nails, the stickers are to small for my nails, just look at my ringfinger...

I'm forcing myself to keep this on, because I have to work tomorrowmorning. I want to see how the stickers will handle it. I expect them to fall off or something, they don't seem to stick very well to my nails. We'll see tomorrow!

That's it for today, make sure to come again tomorrow for my final verdict on these stickers!
Thanks for stopping by! :)



 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin