donderdag 18 november 2010

Fail of the day

Hello everybody,

Today's post is just a small post about how I mess things up sometimes...

I told you all before that I ordered a small photostudio! It's just a small amateur set including lamps. It arrived today, and of course excited as I was, I rushed to put it together!

It was easy to set up, I placed everything on the floor and started to take some pictures. It was dinner time so I wanted to unplug the lamps from the socket/power point (don't know the correct word? :P) As I was doing this, I pulled a little too hard on one of the cords, and the stand of the lamp fell down. Not really hard, but still, it fell. And of course, the lightbulb broke...

I started to search the internet for replacements, and I only found one site which sells the correct bulbs. For 18 euros excluding postage, I can buy a set of 4 bulbs. Of course, 18 euros isn't really alot, but I have to watch how much I spend because I spent way too much in my opinion... So I still haven't made a desicion if I should by the bulbs, or wait...

I'm really not happy with this... Just had to share with you all, thanks for reading! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin