zondag 12 december 2010

YesStyle Review

Hello everybody!

Here's my small review of YesStyle.com!

First, the packaging and the invoice:
It was packaged in a plastic bag, nothing special here. But there is something special about the invoice... Just look at the value ;).
The reviews I read about high values and import duties were mainly from Canada, so maybe the rules for Canada are more strict than the rules for the Netherlands? I don't know, all I know is that I didn't have to pay import duties because the value on the package is lower than €22.

Inside the plastic bag was another plastic bag.

And my sweaters! I also got a free gift, a blue coin purse.


It looks different on me than on the model, mainly because the model is.. smaller... than me. I'm not sure, but the ends of the sleeves may be different, but I can't really tell from the modeled pictures.
But the sweater is true to the modeled picture in my opinion. It's soft on the inside and feels nice and warm!



I feel like the sweater is a lot shorter than on the modeled picture. Or the model is just really really short. I'm 1.60cm (5'3" or 5'4"? Don't know for sure in inches) and that's considered short here.
But overall, I like it. This one's really really soft! I would've liked it better if the sweater was longer, but it's okay like this too :)

That's it for my review! If you have any questions please let me know!
Thanks for stopping by :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin