maandag 20 december 2010

NOTD: Zoya Charla mattified

Hello everybody!

Remember Zoya Charla? I tried it on with the Catrice matte topcoat, and here's the result!

I don't know why this picture is turned like this. When I look in my picture folder it's correct, but when I upload it to blogger it looks like this... If anybody knows how to fix this, please let me know!


You can still see the blue/green colour change from time to time, but it does look very different! It's still very pretty in my opinion! :)



I don't know how I feel about the matte effect on me. I never tried matt before, and I like it, and I don't like it... I like how sparkly polishes play with the light, and I like how the matte topcoat changes the look of the polish! What do you think of matte nailpolishes?

Thanks for stopping by :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin