donderdag 30 december 2010

Red lip swatches

Hello everyone!

Today I swatched the two lipsticks and the lipgloss I purchased before christmas :) I also included two pictures of myself wearing the red lipstick, so be prepared! haha

Catrice Red-y, steady, go! I'm only wearing it on my bottom lip so you can see the difference. It hasn't got a lot of colour pay-off, just a hint of redness to your lips. It will show up better if you're lips are less pigmented than mine.

Catrice absolute moisture 070: Luxury red. A nice, true red. Nothing more to say here! :P

Hema Moisturing lipstick 5. I don't really like this picture, but oh well... Application is a bit harder than the catrice one, but if you're going to use a lipbrush you won't notice that. My lips were kinda dry here, so sorry!

And now the moment we were waiting for! A full face picture. I'm not wearing any makeup besides the lipstick by the way, and I pinned my hair, so it might look a bit messy haha

Catrice Absolute Moisture 070: Luxury Red


Hema moisturing lipstick 65

It feels weird to see myself with red lips. Do you think I can pull it off?

Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin