woensdag 22 december 2010

Small haul! :)

Hello everybody!

Today I have a small haul post for you! I went to the mall, through a lot of snow, it was quite annoying to ride my bike in this weather!

I wanted to try a red lip, so I bought some stuff. I didn't plan on buying so many things, but I couldn't decide on the colour and it was 1+1 for free at Kruidvat, so I couldn't resist... (A) Of course, I also bought a nailpolish... haha

Left to right:
Catrice Absolute Moisture 070: Luxury Red
Hema Moisturising Lipstick 65
Catrice Lip Appeal 100: Red-y, steady, go!
Catrice Nail Lacquer 210: Just Married
Hema Lip Liner 04
Catrice Lip Designer 010: Ruby Red


Here are some quick swatches, in the same order as above! I can do swatches on my lip as well if you want to, but I'm planning to do a look with it too.
I don't know how this will look on me, I never really wear lipstick, but I wanted to try it out!

Thanks for stopping by :)

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin