zaterdag 9 oktober 2010

NOTD: Zoya Charla

Hello everybody!


This is Charla by Zoya. It really changes colour from blue to green depending on the colour. Also it's really sparkly! My camera fails again with capturing how pretty this actually is! Maybe I should save up for a nice, kinda-budget proof, camera?


Pretty pretty pretty


This picture is taken in a different room with different lightning, can you see the difference?


The bottle:


And please excuse my cuticles in these pictures. I took them right after I got home from work, and work made my hands, so also my cuticles, very dry...

I love this polish. Lately I'm really into blues so this is really my kind of colour. It's sparkly AND blue!
I'm wearing three coats and I really liked the application of this polish. It was my first Zoya ever to try out, so I didn't really know what to expect. The brush was easy to handle and the polish spread out easily. Yes, I think I'm also becoming a Zoya fan!

Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin