zondag 31 oktober 2010

NOTD: Diamond Cosmetics Hot Summer Pink

Hello everybody!

No halloween nails here, I don't celebrate Halloween and I'm not really creative enough to come up with a design.
Instead, I did a pink NOTD, a very pink NOTD... It's october, so it's breast cancer awareness month. But I didn't wear pink yet... So here it is!


This is Hot Summer Pink by Diamond Cosmetics. As you can see it's a very bright pink! I took these pictures after work on saturday, and it was already dark :( So the picture above is not that great...

Picture with flash:
This colour has a blue undertone, which makes the polish a cool toned polish. You will really stand out wearing this colour! haha

After work I decided to apply the Nail Effects from Barry M. I was curious how it would look with a bright pink like this, and it didn't disappoint me!


I didn't apply topcoat on my index finger and ring finger, but you can't really see the matte effect here. Also, the matte effect of the crackling polish wasn't super noticable anymore after a few hours. Maybe it's because of the moistering creme I used?



You may have noticed that the nail on my middle finger is cracked. As I am typing now, it has broken off :( The nails on my middle fingers are really weak, I don't understand it all.. It's annoying because my nails are uneven now. But I guess I'll just have to live with it for the next few weeks? ;)

Thanks for stopping by! :D
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin