woensdag 20 oktober 2010

NOTD: Nubar Absolute

Hello everybody!


This is Nubar's Absolute. It's part of the Prism collection. It's a gorgeous blue holographic colour! I'm wearing three coats. This is a thin polish, in some lightning you could still see my nail line.



Here's a picture with flash, because it wasn't really sunny when I took the pictures. As you can see the holographic effect is minimum. And sorry for the glitter stuck to my cuticles from sky sparkle :P


The bottle:

I really love holographic polishes. Although this one isn't over the top holo, I still like it. The shade of blue is very pretty and the subtle holo is nice to see ^^

And not nail polish related.. But I saw my cat in the bath tub and I was wondering to myself, "is this normal?" :P haha


Thanks for stopping by!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin