vrijdag 8 oktober 2010

NOTD: Nubar Gem

Hello everybody!


This is Nubar Gem. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take pictures during the day because of a busy schedule. So all my pictures are taken at night... The first picture is without flash, the others are with flash because those are more colour accurate. I put in a picture without flash to show you it's still sparkly in low lighting!


I don't know how to describe the basecolour. It's purply grey? Seems kind of duochrome too. Very pretty. And the scattered type of holographic effect is very pretty! It's like there's a party going on on my nails haha.


It was hard to capture the sparkly-ness of this polish because of the bad lightning. Trust me, in real life it's even more sparkly than on the pictures! I really love this polish already! :D

The bottle:


This was my first Nubar polish. And it applied easily, I'm wearing three coats. I think I'm going to like Nubar polishes!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin