zaterdag 2 oktober 2010

Hauling time! :D

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was october 1st, that means it was time to order some nail polish! The "no-buy" month went fairly smooth, 'cause I didn't really had enough money to buy polishes in the first three weeks :P haha.

I ordered from maiandjays, an online eBay store. The response was very quick and the package was shipped out on the same day as I ordered it! So I'm very pleased.

Hope my package arrives soon! :D

What I ordered:

Zoya Mimi
Zoya Charla


Zoya Ivanka
Nubar Sky Sparkle
Nubar Absolute
Nubar Gem

Nubar Vaso
Nubar Verde
Nubar Vino
Nubar Sapphire

I also ordered the INM Out of the Door topcoat, I hope I'll love this topcoat, 'cause at this moment I only have topcoats which annoy me...

So, what do you think about my order? ;)

Pictures taken from bynubar.com and zoya.com.

Thanks for reading!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin