woensdag 1 juni 2011

NOTD: OPI Not Like the Movies

Hello everybody!

Ik nam een kijkje in mijn collectie en ik zag dat ik nog niet alle lakjes uit de OPI Katy Perry collectie had geswatched! Dus hier is het lakje wat ik nog niet had gedaan: OPI - Not like the Movies. Ik draag drie laagjes.

I went through my collection and I noticed I didn't swatch all of the OPI Katy Perry polishes! So here's the one that I didn't do yet: OPI - Not like the Movies. I'm wearing three coats.


Mooi toch? :D Omdat dit een Katy Perry lakje is, voelde ik mij een beetje verplicht om Black Shatter erover heen te doen. Ik had deze al een tijdje niet gebruikt, en kijk wat er gebeurde...

Really pretty right? :D Because this is a Katy Perry polish, I felt obliged to put Black Shatter on top. I hadn't used shatter in a while, and look what happened...

Inderdaad, er gebeurde bijna niets. Ik werd er helemaal gefrustreerd van en werd zelfs boos op het lakje. Ik ging even rondvragen op internet en iemand vertelde mij dat het kon helpen als je het lakje goed schudde. Zo gezegd, zo gedaan, en hij doet het weer! :D Dus als jouw Black Shatter het ooit niet meer goed doet... Gewoon even schudden!

Yes, almost nothing happened. I freaked out and got angry with the polish. I asked around on the internet and somebody told me I should shake the bottle really good... So I did, and it worked again! :D So if your black shatter doesn't work properly... Just shake it!

Wat vinden jullie van dit lakje? Ik vind hem echt heel mooi, ik hou van duochromes! :D Hieronder zal ik de links plaatsen naar de andere Katy Perry lakjes! Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag :)

How do you like this polish? I think it's really pretty, I love duochromes! :D I'll put links to the other Katy Perry posts below if you're interested! Thanks for watching today :)



 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin