donderdag 2 juni 2011

NOTD: Catrice Mona Lisa is Staring Back

Hello everybody!

First of all.. Sorry voor de kwaliteit! Ik moest mijn oude camera gebruiken, omdat de kleur helemaal niet goed overkwam met de camera die ik normaal gebruik!

First of all, excuse the quality! I had to use my old camera, the camera I usually use didn't show the colour of this polish correctly at all!

Dit is Catrice - Mona Lisa is Staring Back. Ik draag drie laagjes. Dit lakje komt uit de Ultimate Nudes collectie. Ik vond dit lakje heel erg mooi in het flesje, maar ik weet niet echt wat ik ervan vindt in combinatie met mijn huidskleur, wat vinden jullie?

This is Catrice - Mona Lisa is Staring Back. I'm wearing three coats. This polish is part of the Ultimate Nudes collection. I thought it was very pretty in the bottle, but I'm not really sure if I like this colour against my skintone. What do you think?


Ik heb ook een foto gemaakt met flits om de gouden shimmer te laten zien. De shimmer is erg subtiel en erg mooi! Het is eigenlijk de reden waarom ik dit lakje kocht :)
Hebben jullie lakjes van de Ultimate Nudes collectie?

Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag! :)

I also took a picture with flash to show you the golden shimmer in it. The shimmer is very subtle and very pretty! It's the reason why I got this polish in the first place! :)
Do you own any polishes from the Ultimate Nudes collection?

Thanks for stopping by today! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin