maandag 6 juni 2011

OPI: Steady as she Rose

Hello everybody!

En het volgende Pirates of the Caribbean lakje! Dit is Steady as she Rose en ik draag drie laagjes.
Het is een heel licht, zacht roze lakje, heel erg mooi! ^^

And another Pirates of the Caribbean polish! This is Steady as she Rose and I'm wearing three coats.
It's a very soft pink polish, it's very pretty ^^


En met Silver Shatter. Nogmaals, ik vind deze combinatie echt leuk! Ik vind Steady as she Rose ook leuk op zichzelf, maar ik begin echt verliefd te raken op Silver Shatter! Wat vinden jullie?
Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag! :)

And with Silver Shatter on top. Again, I really like this combo! I like Steady as she Rose on it's own too, but I'm really starting to fall in love with Silver Shatter! What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by today :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin