zaterdag 23 april 2011

What's with the cattitude and Take me to your chateau

Hello everybody!

Ik denk dat ik gek word. Ik heb de foto's een miljoen keer verkleind. Ik heb de foto's verkleind met photoshop, photobucket... Uiteindelijk heb ik ze verkleind naar 320 x 240, maar de foto's hieronder zijn groter dan dat... Ik weet echt niet hoe ik dit moet oplossen. Ik ga maar eens een andere site proberen om mijn foto's te uploaden, misschien helpt dat...

I am going crazy. I've resized the pictures a million times. I resized it using photoshop, using photobucket... I resized it to 320 x 240, but the pictures below are bigger than that! I seriously don't know how to fix this. I'm going to try another image hosting site, maybe that'll work...

Toen ik OPI's What's with the Cattitude ontving dacht ik meteen dat het een dupe zou zijn voor Color Club's Take me to your Chateau. Dus ik besloot om weer een kleine vergelijking te doen!
What's with the Cattitude draag ik op mijn tips.

When I recieved OPI's What's with the Cattitude I thought it would be a dupe for Color Club's Take me to your Chateau. So I decided to do a little comparison!
What's with the cattitude is on my tips.

Zoals je kunt zien, deze kleuren zijn absoluut geen dupes! De OPI is donkerder. Ik vind allebei de kleuren erg leuk. Wat vinden jullie?
En als iemand een oplossing weet voor mijn "fotoformaat" probleem, laat dan alsjeblieft een comment achter!

As you can see, these colours aren't dupes! The OPI one is darker. I like both colours! What do you think?
And if you have any advise for my "picture size" problem, please help me!


 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin