woensdag 20 april 2011

NOTD: OPI What's with the Cattitude

Hello everybody!

Sorry als deze foto's enorm zijn. Normaal gesproken upload ik mijn foto's via blogger, maar ze werden opeens allemaal onscherp en super wazig.. Dus ik heb besloten om photobucket te gebruiken. Maar de foto's lijken echt enorm op mijn scherm.. Ik heb de foto's verkleind en opnieuw geupload, maar ze bleven nog steeds even groot. Ik hoop dat ik dit probleem snel weet op te lossen! (tips? :P)

First of all, sorry if these pictures come out huge. I normally upload my pictures using blogger, but they became all wuzzy and unsharp for some reason, so I decided to use photobucket. But the pictures came out fairly large on my screen... I resized them, uploaded them again, but same thing, large pictures... I hope that I can solve this problem soon! (any advise? :P)
Dit is What's with the Cattitude van OPI en ik draag drie laagjes. Het lakje was dekkend met twee laagjes maar ik had wat strepen erop zitten, dus ik deed nog een extra laagje op. Dit lakje komt uit de Shrek collectie.

This is What's with the Cattitude from OPI and I'm wearing three coats. It was opaque with two coats, but I had some streaking so I applied a third. This polish is part from the Shrek collection.
Ik vind Puss in Boots echt geweldig, dus ik moest dit lakje gewoon hebben! Hij is wat donkerder in real life, op al mijn foto's lijkt het lakje lichter dan in werkelijkheid.
Ik vind dit een leuk lakje! Wat vinden jullie? :)

I love the puss in boots, so I just had to get this polish! It's a slightly darker blue in real life, it came out paler in my pictures.
I like this polish! How do you like it? :)

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin