zaterdag 2 april 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Below Deck

Hello everybody!

Dit is Below Deck van China Glaze en ik draag twee laagjes.

This is Below Deck by China Glaze and I'm wearing two coats.

Vanwege het stomme weer hier, kon ik geen foto's maken in het zonlicht. Bovenstaande foto is gemaakt met flits, het lakje ziet er veel bruiner uit met flits dan zonder!

Because of the stupid weather here, there was no sunlight to capture this polish. Picture above is with flash, it looks so much more brown with flash than without!


Ik weet niet zo goed wat ik van dit lakje vind. Wanneer het wat meer paarsig is vind ik hem leuk, maar ik vind hem niet leuk wanneer hij meer bruinig is...
Wat vinden jullie van dit lakje?

Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag :)

I don't really know how I feel about this polish. When it's more purple I like it, but I don't like it when it's more brownish...
How do you like this polish?

Thanks for stopping by today! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin