woensdag 8 september 2010

My addiction with buying polishes

Hello everybody!

I haven't been able to take pictures this week, so I'll just make a small blogpost today ;)
I think I buy nailpolish every month. Everytime when its "pay-day", I will order some nailpolish right away. This "hobby" of mine, costs me too much money, so I decided to buy no nailpolish in this month. I only ordered Space Cadet, and that's it (Don't say I already failed! :P).
I'm already looking around what I want to buy on the first of october lol! I think I will buy something from Zoya, I'm still missing that brand in my collection!

Space Cadet was shipped out on the 6th, so I should've had it yesterday. But it wasn't there. And today, it wasn't there either.
I don't know why, but I'm really scared my package got lost in the mail or something. I even asked our delivery guy (saw him in the streets :P) if he had something for me, but nope, nothing. If I don't receive it by tomorrow, I will email the store, maybe they can track it down for me.
I hope my precious space cadet isn't lost!

I'm wearing Out of this World at this moment, but I have to leave for work soon so I can't take pictures. I will try to take pictures tomorrow (let's hope for some sunshine!), but there will be some tipwear in the pictures since I wore it for a few days already.

So that's all I have to tell you for today, thanks for reading!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin