maandag 13 september 2010

Collection Part 3: Barry M

Hello everybody!


Today I'll show you my Barry M collection. Barry M was the brand that started my addiction. At first, I wasn't really interested in nailpolish. I was 18 when I really started getting into nailpolish.
A friend of mine showed me an online store, Alice & Jo's have essentials. This is a Dutch online store.

Of course, I looked up what I ordered, and I ordered 4 polishes on september 23th, 2009. So that's when it started!


Limited Edition pink, Bright pink, Flamingo Pink, Coral, Bright purple, Vivid purple, Burgundy, Red Wine.

I think Flamingo Pink is my favorite. It a pink/coral polish, very pretty!
I also have the 3 in 1 polish, basecoat, nailhardener and topcoat, but I forgot to take a picture of that one.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin