donderdag 19 augustus 2010

Happy-wholesale order + review!

Edit 8 february 2011: I've seen a lot of negative reviews on happy-wholesale lately. My review is of the only time I ordered from them, so I have no other experience. When I ordered, I used to look a lot on Soompi's topic about asian wholesalers. I recommend you also check that forum before you decide to order!

Hello everybody! :)

Today I have a review for you about an online asian clothing wholesaler: happy-wholesale.com.

I ordered on thuesday night, and they shipped my order out on sunday night. It took a bit long, but maybe it's their policy to only ship out orders on certain days?
It arrived in 9 days, which isn't too bad for international shipping from China to the Netherlands!

Before we begin, I'm sorry for the quality of my pictures and the stuff in the background! If you want a picture with more detail, please let me know!

Packaging
I chose the cheapest shipping option.
It came in a black bag. They said the value was 8USD, but we all know it's a little bit more... ;)

How the clothing was packaged:

Picture-time!
http://happy-wholesale.com/goods.php?id=3629
I like this shirt, it fits well and it seems like decent quality. Feels nice and "strong"

As you can see, it's different from the stockpicture... In the stockpicture the "undershirt" is black, but mine is blue. Doesn't really matter to me, I like it anyways!
Would've liked it more if it were tighter, now it's kind of a loose fit. Quality seems decent too.

This may be a litte short for people taller than me. I'm 160 cm, don't know how much that is in inches.. 5'3"? 5'4"?
But I like it! Of course, how can I not like something that has Hello Kitty on it? ;) Again, quality seems decent!

Really like this one! I don't think I would wear this to school without a jacket, but for going out I think it's really nice!

Don't know how I like this one. Colour is more orangy-yellow than in my picture. I think this is my only disappointment. It makes me feel fat, and the colour is very different from the stockpicture! But, again, quality seems fine!

Err.. What?

I like this, and I don't like this. I bought this hoping it would be a fun going out dress. Which it is. But of course, I'm a girl and I have some insecurity issues, especially with my legs... So I don't know if I'm "brave" enough to wear this and face my insecurities :P
Other than that, I like it! Quality is nice, I'm thinking about removing the S from the zipper, don't know, seems so cheap?

Overall, I'm pleased! Service was okay, when I asked a question in the live chat they helped me perfectly. 4 out of 6 were true to the stockpictures, so that's a good score. My only disappointment is the yellow shirt, mainly because of the colour.
Quality suprised me! It's really better than I'd expected!

Hope you liked my review, and if you have any questions, let me know!
Thanks for reading :)

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin