donderdag 7 juli 2011

OPI: PotC French Manicure II

Hello everybody!

Een andere OPI - PotC French Manicure! Sorry als jullie deze collectie ondertussen al zat zijn, maar ik begin een beetje een dwangneurose te ontwikkelen... Ik heb één combinatie gedaan, en nu wil er juist meer doen!

Another OPI - PotC French Manicure! I'm sorry if this collection is boring you now, but I'm kinda OCD'ing about it. I did one combination, and now I want to do more!


Dit is Stranger Tides samen met Mermaid's Tears. In mijn ogen is dit een geslaagde combinatie! Wat vinden jullie? Yay or nay?

Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag! :D

This is Stranger Tides pared with Mermaid's Tears. A pretty combination in my eyes! What do you think? Yay or Nay?

Thanks for stopping by today! :D
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin