dinsdag 19 juli 2011

Nubar: Blue Hydrangea

Hello everybody!

Dit is Blue Hydrangea van Nubar en ik draag twee laagjes. Dit is een heel mooi lichtblauw kleurtje. Herinneren jullie mij obsessie met blauwe lakjes nog? Deze zou zomaar terug kunnen komen...

This is Blue Hydrangea from Nubar and I'm wearing two coats. This is a very pretty light blue colour. Do you remember my obsession with blue polishes? It might just start again...

Met één laagje van Dewdrop eroverheen. Het was best moeilijk om de glitter goed over te brengen op de foto's, maar ik heb mijn best gedaan!

With one coat of dewdrop on top. It was hard to make the glitter show up on the pictures, I did the best I could!


In het echt is de glitter opvallender. Ik weet het, foto's zouden je een accuraat beeld moeten geven over hoe het lakje eruit ziet. Maar soms is het gewoon zo moeilijk! Jullie moeten mij nu maar gewoon op mijn woord geloven ;)

Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag!

In real life the glitter is more noticable. I know, pictures should give you an accurate view on how the polish looks. But sometimes it's so hard! You just have to believe me on my word now ;)

Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin