dinsdag 22 maart 2011

Package time again!

Hello everybody!

Ja, daar ben ik weer! Misschien post ik nog even niet zo regelmatig als gewoonlijk, ik heb een groot en heel belangrijk tentamen op 1 april! (haha...., toepasselijk of niet..), dus ik moet meer studeren en minder tijd besteden aan andere dingen, sorry!

Yes, I am back again! Maybe I won´t be posting as often as I used to, have a very big and important exam coming up on April 1st, so I need to study more and shouldn´t take too much time with other things, so sorry!

Ik heb een pakketje... Jullie denken vast: "Had je wat besteld van Orly?" Nee, dat heb ik niet gedaan! Het is mijn bestelling van TransDesign, met de Katy Perry collectie van OPI! :D Ik kreeg er ook een tag-dingetje bij van de China Glaze crackle collectie, raar he..? :P

I got a package... You´re probably thinking: "did you order something from Orly?" No, I didn't! It's my order from TransDesign, with the Katy Perry collection from OPI! :D I also got a tag-thingy from the China Glaze crackle collection... Weird right? :P

Hier staan alle lakjes netjes op en rij mooi te zijn!

All of the polished lined up and being pretty!

What's with the Cattitude (part of the Shrek collection)
Teenage Dream
Last Friday Night


The one that got Away
Not Like the Movies
Black Shatter

Yay voor meer lakjes in mijn collectie! Hebben jullie een aantal van deze lakjes? En wat vinden jullie van de Katy Perry collectie? Bedankt voor het kijken, en bedankt voor jullie geduld! :D

Yay for more polishes in my collection! Do you own any of these polishes? And how do you like them? Thanks for stopping by today, and thanks for your patience! :D
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin