donderdag 3 maart 2011

NOTD: Color Club Fashion Addict

Hello everybody!

En de tweede swatch van de Color Clubs! Dit is Fashion Addict en ik heb drie laagjes op. Toen ik dit lakje bestelde stond er: "non holographic colour", en ik zat van "??", omdat ik toch echt een aantal swatches van dit lakje had gezien waar het duidelijk een holo lakje was!

And my second swatch of the Color Clubs! This is Fashion Addict and I'm wearing three coats. When I ordered this it said: "non holographic colour", and I was like "??", 'cause I've seen swatches of this polish were it was clearly a holo polish!

En daar is ie dan, de holo. Niet veel, ongeveer evenveel als Revvvolution. Deze keer was ik niet zo teleurgesteld, want ik was voorbereid hahaha

And there it is, the holo. Not much, kinda like Revvvolution much, but this time I wasn't as disappointed because I was prepared for it hahaha

With flash

Niet de meest holografische lak ooit, maar ik vind de kleur wel leuk! Het is een heel mooi lilac kleurtje. Wat vinden jullie ervan?

Bedankt voor het kijken! :)

Not the most holo polish ever, but I do like the colour! It's a very pretty lilac colour. How do you like this colour?

Thanks for stopping by today! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin