maandag 7 maart 2011

NOTD: Color Club Take me to your Chateau

Hello everybody!

Dit is Take me to your Chateau van Color Club. Ik draag twee laagjes.

This is Take me to your chateau from Color Club. I'm wearing two coats.
Het is een mooi lichtblauw kleurtje! Natuurlijk wilde ik mijn Barry M crackle lakje weer proberen en hier is het resultaat:

It's a nice pale blue colour! Of course I wanted to try my Barry M crackle polish again and here's the result:
Ik heb het niet echt perfect aangebracht, maar ik vind het nog steeds leuk!

I didn't apply it perfectly, but I still like it!
En heeft het verdunnen geholpen? Nou, de lak is wel dunner, maar ik heb nog steeds het probleem met de "klontjes". Misschien werk ik niet snel genoeg, of misschien is het gewoon mijn flesje, ik weet het niet. Dus het is soms best moeilijk om mee te werken, maar ik vind het effect nog steeds leuk!
You either love it, or hate it, right? :P

Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag! :)

Made the thinner this polish any better? Well, it is thinner, but I still have the "lump" problem. Maybe I'm not working fast enough, or maybe it's just my bottle, I don't know. So it's kind of hard to work with, but I still like the effect!
You either love it, or hate it, right? :P

Thanks for stopping by today! :)



 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin