zaterdag 21 mei 2011

NOTD: Essence Where is the Party

Hello everybody!

Vandaag heb ik wat meer foto's dan normaal! Ik had erg veel foto's gemaakt en ik kon gewoon niet kiezen, dus ik heb gewoon wat meer foto's in de post gedaan ;)
Dit is Where is the Party van Essence en ik draag twee laagjes.

Today I have a picture heavy post for you! I took a lot of pictures, and it was too difficult to make a descision, so I threw in some extra ;)
This is Where is the Party from Essence and I'm wearing two coats.




In de zon
Sunlight

Mooi toch? :D Het is een hele mooie, budgetproof duochrome! Het enige nadeel is dat het flesje zo klein is.
Wat vinden jullie van duochromes? En bedankt voor het kijken vandaag!

Pretty right? :D It's a very nice, budgetproof duochrome! The only downside is that the bottle is so small.
How do you like duochromes? And thanks for stopping by today! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin