zondag 22 mei 2011

NOTD: Essence Out of my Mind

Hello everybody!

Vandaag draag ik het andere Essence lakje wat ik pas heb gekocht: Out of my Mind. Ik draag drie laagjes.

Today I'm wearing the other Essence polish I bought recently: Out of my Mind. I'm wearing three coats.



En weer een mooi duochrome lakje. Meestal is het lakje gewoon blauw, maar als het licht het raakt, of wanneer je je hand een beetje beweegt, dan kan je het groene erin echt goed zien.
Had ik maar meer duochromes in mijn bezit!

Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag! :)

Again, another pretty duochrome polish. Most of the time it's blue, but if the light hits it right, or you move your hand a bit, you can see the green in there.
Oh, how I wish I had more duochromes in my collection!

Thanks for stopping by today! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin