maandag 12 september 2011

Nubar: Yellow Primrose

Hello everybody!

Voordat mijn computer overleed, had ik nog steeds iets wat ik jullie moest laten zien! Ik was nog niet klaar met de Spring Garden collectie van Nubar!

Before my computer died, I still had something to show you! I wasn't finished with the Spring Garden collection of Nubar yet!

Dit is Yellow Primrose en ik draag drie laagjes. Ik heb deze nagellak opgedaan in de avond, dus er zitten wat "bedmarks" in deze manicure, sorry!

This is Yellow Primrose and I'm wearing three coats. I did this manicure in the evening, so there are some "bedmarks" on my manicure, sorry!

Het is een mooi lichtgeel kleurtje. Dit kleurtje doet mij echt denken aan de lente!

It's a pretty, light yellow colour. Really reminds me of spring!

En met Dewdrop eroverheen. Bijna niet zichtbaar op de foto, maar mooi in het echt. Ik denk dat ik alle kleuren uit deze collectie mooier vind met Dewdrop! Wat denken jullie?

Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag :)

And with Dewdrop on top. Hardly visable on the picture, but pretty in real life. I think I like all of the colours of this collection better when they are topped with Dewdrop! What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today :)

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin