dinsdag 27 juli 2010

To buy or not to buy?

Hello again! :)

Quite often I'm debating with myself whether I should buy something, or shouldn't buy something. I have a job at a supermarket, and I don't earn millions with it, so I can't buy everything I want...
But still, I often end up buying it anyway.

Yesterday I decided to order some nailpolish (what else? haha). After weeks of looking at pictures from Nfu.Oh polishes, and totally drooling over them, I decided to buy some! I bought from an online store: http://www.viis.ee/en/store/
I ordered yesterday noon, and they shipped it out this morning. When I recieve my package, I will review the store overall, and of course, the polishes!
I tried to hold back, I "only" ordered 7 polishes, the aqua basecoat, a Nfu.Oh topcoat and a Mosaic topcoat (never heard of it, so I wanted to give it a try, only cost €1.95, couldn't resist!)
The colours I ordered: 38, 51, 52, 54, 60, 61, 64 (actually I wanted 65, but it was OOS! :()

But if that wasn't enough... I also ordered 11 polishes from Eyeko! I ordered the rain, posh, tea rose, coral, petite, vampira, vintage, cosmic, nude, indigo and the lilac.
And of course I ordered these from: http://www.eyeko.com/
Ok, I admit it. I'm addicted.

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin