vrijdag 20 mei 2011

Very small haul

Hello everybody!

Ik ben weer eens langs de Kruidvat geweest. Ik ging er heen met goede hoop, maar kwam terug met bijna niets. Ik weet het niet, maar de Kruidvat in mijn plaats is echt altijd leeggeroofd. Misschien moet ik ooit eens heel erg vroeg komen..?!

I went to a local drugstore, Kruidvat. I went there with high hopes, and came back with almost nothing. I don't know, the Kruidvat in my place is always so empty. Maybe I should come really early once..?!

Ik heb alleen een nagelvijl van Essence gekocht en twee essence Colour&Go lakjes

I got an essence nailfile and 2 essence Colour&Go polishes.

Links: 43 Where is the party?
Rechts: 52 Out of my mind

Ik wilde Where is the Party echt heel erg graag hebben, en ze hadden er nog maar eentje! Dus ik heb wel een beetje geluk gehad vandaag! :D Ze lijken mij beide heel erg mooie duochrome lakjes, jullie kunnen snel swatches verwachten! :)
Bedankt voor het kijken vandaag! :)

Left: 43 Where is the party?
Right: 52 Out of my mind

I really wanted to get Where is the Party, and there was only one left! So I was lucky with that one! :D They both seem like really pretty duochrome polishes, expect swatches soon! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin