zaterdag 28 mei 2011

OPI - Pirates of the Caribbean!

Hello everybody!
Je raadde het al! Mijn OPI Pirates of the Caribbean lakjes zijn vandaag binnen gekomen!

You guessed it! My OPI Pirates of the Caribbean polishes came in the mail today!

Mermaid's Tears - Stranger Tides - Skull & Glossbones - Steady as she Rose

Sparrow me the Drama - Planks a Lot - Silver Shatter

Zijn ze niet super mooi? :D Ik heb deze besteld vanaf eBay, ze kwamen binnen twee weken binnen! De lakjes waren individueel ingepakt in bubblewrap en waren verzonden in een Mailing Box met een envelop eromheen. Ik ben echt tevreden met de verkoper! :)

Bedankt voor het kijken! ^^

Aren't they super pretty? :D I ordered them from eBay, they came within two weeks! The polishes were individually wrapped in bubblewrap and were send in a Mailing Box with an enveloppe around it. I'm really pleased with the seller! :)

Thanks for watching! ^^

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin