maandag 17 januari 2011

NOTD: China Glaze FYI

Hello everybody!

This is going to be my first post in English and Dutch! I want to try it out ^^

Dit is FYI van China Glaze. Dit lakje komt uit de OMG collectie. Ik draag hier drie laagjes, het is een vrij lichte kleur en ik heb ook dunne laagjes gebruikt.

This is China Glaze's FYI. It's part from the OMG collection. I'm wearing three coats, it's a light colour and I used thin coats.

Kunstlicht, indoor lighting

Flits, flash (excuse the camerastrap! :P)



Ik heb het eindelijk voor elkaar gekregen om mijn lampje zo te schijnen dat het net daglicht lijkt! Zo zag de lak er dus uit wanneer ik naar buiten ging en er geen zonlicht was. Het is een neutrale kleur, eerst vond ik het een saaie kleur maar bij nader inzien vind ik hem toch erg mooi!

I finally understood how to use my light to make it look like outdoor lighting. This is how the polish looked like when I went outside in the shade. It's a very neutral colour, at first I didn't like it at all and thought it was boring, but now I think it's very pretty!

Thanks for stopping by today! :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin